Monday, October 1, 2012

Labels LIE!




So y'all know I got this product for free to try out but I won't be using it. Now this is in no form throwing shade on this company but y'all know how I feel about honesty and further more I don't like being lied to and I'm sure y'all don't either. So I'm going to let you in on a little something I found out. I'm am not a #naturalhair nazi and I don't care much about ingredients I just don't like being mislead by label. So this product clearly states that it is Mineral Oil free, that's not the case. After further investigation of the ingredients I saw C13-14 IsoParaffin, of course I didn't know what that was so I googled it and here what I found "About C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN: C13-14 Isoparaffin is a mixture of hydrocarbons (mineral oils) derived from petroleum." MINERAL OIL when the label clearly states NO MINERAL OIL! This is misleading and I don't like it one bit. Folks read your labels and google what you don't know. Because clearly people will lie to get you to buy their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment